UHS and Valley Children’s Announce Plan to Build New Behavioral Health Hospital in Madera, Calif.
September 2019 — Valley Children’s Healthcare launched a new partnership today to address one of the most significant healthcare needs in the region. Valley Children’s President and CEO Todd Suntrapak announced that Universal Health Services (UHS) will construct and operate a new behavioral health facility on Valley Children’s Madera campus.
Read the news coverage:
- The Business Journal: Valley Children’s Introduces Partner for New Behavioral Health Hospital — September 18, 2019 →
- GV Wire: Children’s Hospital Goes All in With 128-Bed Mental Health Unit — September 18, 2019 →
- YourCentralValley.com: New facility will increase behavioral health services for children and adults — September 18, 2019 →
- Your Central Valley.com: Behavioral health hospital just the start of what’s to come at Valley Children’s — September 18, 2019 →
- KMJ Now: Valley Children’s Hospital Announces Construction of New 128 Bed Behavioral Health Facility — September 18, 2019 →
- ABC 30: Valley Children's announces new behavioral health hospital for kids in Madera — September 18, 2019 →
- Behavioral Healthcare Exec: UHS to Build Behavioral Health Hospital on Valley Children’s Campus — September 19, 2019 →
By Tom Valentino, Senior Editor
- Sierra Sun Times: Valley Children’s to Build New Behavioral Health Hospital — September 19, 2019 →